Gorilla Glue 4 Marijuana Strain
Gorilla Glue #4 strain, also known as Original Glue and GG #4, is a popular hybrid strain that has been praised for its moderate indicia and Sativa effects. Gorilla Glue weed strain, an approved parent cross between Sour Dubb and Chem Sis, and a child cross between Grease Monkey and Cookies. It is a wonder of two cups, that won first place at the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup and second in High Times Jamaican World Cup, establishing GG Strains as a leading cannabis cultivation company.
THC And CBD Content
Gorilla Glue number 4 is a remarkably potent plant that is still balanced to smoke, with a THC content of 24%-26% on average and some of her progeny going as high as 30%. It has a profound calming effect, making it ideal for stress relief or a nice smoke before bed. Not only does her smoke help you get super chilled and get a good night’s sleep, but she’s also very energizing and inspiring. Gorilla Glue number 4 is a popular strain among medical marijuana users who seek a strong herb for treating pain, depression, insomnia, and other conditions.
- THC: 25%+
- CBD: 0.35% Indoor Height
- High Outdoor Height: High
- Harvest Time (Outdoor): End of September
- Winner Best Hybrid Flower: 2015 Jamaica World Cannabis Cup
|genetics||50% Sativa/50% Indica|
|parents||Chem’s Sister x Chocolate Diesel|
|CBD: THC||1: 71.4|
|Yield indoors||550-600 g/m²|
|Yield outdoor cultivation||550-600 gr/plant|
|Available As||Feminized Seeds|
Medical Effect of Gorilla Glue 4
Here is a list of some of the potential medical effects of Gorilla Glue #4:
- Pain relief: The strong sedative effects of Gorilla Glue #4 may make it useful for managing chronic pain and inflammation.
- Stress relief: The euphoric and relaxing effects of Gorilla Glue #4 may help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Insomnia: The sedative effects of Gorilla Glue #4 may help to improve sleep and treat insomnia.
- Depression: The uplifting and mood-enhancing effects of Gorilla Glue #4 may help to improve symptoms of depression.
It is important to note that these potential medical effects are not backed by scientific research and should be taken with caution. It is always best to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using any form of cannabis for medicinal purposes.